Thursday, September 22, 2011

Power Demands of Cross

Last Tuesday was my first cyclocross race and I think I really liked it.  But I also think I would like it if someone hit me in the face repeatedly and then, after several minutes, stopped.  I am pretty sure that is why people like cross...it feels so good when it is over because it hurts so much while riding.

I decided to combine my interest in cyclocross with my interest in training with power.  Google definitely makes this research easier and I found lots of articles that touch on the power demands of cross and how to utilize this information to train for this unique cycling discipline.  When I get the chance to read through all of these articles, I will combine the collected information into a single post on this site.

In the meantime, I need to update the blog to keep things fresh around here.  Therefore, I am going to share this video I found on Mud and Cowbells which specifically addresses this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment