Monday, October 25, 2010

Now This Information I Can Use

Every morning when I wake up I grab a cup (pot) of coffee and start reading through my RSS feeds that follow many cycling-related sites.  These sites present a host of product reviews (more often than not a re-hash of the manufacturer's press release), race reports (you are better off watching the last 10k of a race on YouTube than reading a race report), and training tips.  The training tips are the things that I find most intriguing but more often than not, they fall a little short (in other words, I haven't found any tips that will make me really fast without putting in the necessary time and effort).  But every once in a while, I find an article that answers a question that you have never actually asked and then wonder why you haven't.  This article on BikeRadar does just that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment