Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Wattage List

When I first started using a power meter to facilitate my training and measure my performance, I found two very helpful sources of information.  The first was the book Training and Racing with a Power Meter by Hunter Allen and Andrew Coggan PhD.  The second source of valuable informaton was the Wattage Google Group .  As with all internet sources, you have to sometimes weed through the posted data to find valid and helpful information.  For the most part, the discussions available in the Wattage List is very helpful; and sometimes, the discussions go down this path:



Thanks to the Peaks Coaching Group Facebook Page for being one of my newest sources of power training information and for sharing the above video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment