Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Weekend Ride Plans

I am sorry that this is getting published so late.  I ended up taking today off and going for a ride.  This might have been a good move on my part because there is a pretty high chance of rain for Saturday.  But let's hope it stays away from us.

Saturday's ride will leave Tom's at 8:00 AM.  Should be a good South wind, so let's go to Hectorville.  (I know several of you are pretty tired of this ride, so if you have other options that go South, please let me know.)  Total ride is approximately 48 miles.


Find more Bike Ride in Tulsa, OK

Since this Sunday is Easter Sunday AND Paris-Roubaix, I propose only one ride time for Sunday--1:00 PM.  Let's just let everyone who shows up for this ride agree on a route.  

No comments:

Post a Comment